PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 19th Oct 2023, 20:34
glenb

Received 83 Likes on 38 Posts
Follow up on allegation of assault

20/10/23

Good morning Mr Hanton, (CASA Industry Complaints Commissioner

I understand that you are in no way involved with the investigation into my allegation that a number of CASA employees were involved in making, and propagating a false allegation that I had assaulted a CASA employee. An allegation that I claim was completely fabricated for no other purpose than to cause harm to me.

My understanding is that CASA appointed an independent external investigator from the Company CPM reviews, and that that Company had commenced the investigation in late August, which is now approaching two months.

I am keen to obtain an anticipated timeline to completion, and no doubt Mr Edwards has some restrictions on his current flight safety role, pending the outcome of the investigation.

I haven't been contacted by the investigator, so I can only assume that the investigation is ongoing. I am keen to be advised of the findings of that investigation, assuming that I would be privy to the findings.

I understand that you have no involvement in this investigation, but can you advise me, if to the best of your knowledge, that investigation has been finalised.

If CASA has not been advised or is not aware of an anticipated completion date, am I able to approach CPM Reviews directly for an update.

If you are not the person that I should be liaising with, can you direct me to the appropriate person within CASA that would be the primary contact on this matter.

Respectfully, Glen Buckley