PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Pilot Academy
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2023, 07:27
Mireille

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you for sharing these details, very helpful indeed!
do you happen to know what’s the passing percentage? I’ve completd the 4 trials on testair, will do the final exam in a few days.

Originally Posted by cherryeagle
- Visual perception test is quite tricky but not impossible. I was able to get around 75% on that section after a little practice.
- The pro exam doesn't need scheduling, you can take it anytime as you mentioned.
- I didn't buy any additional tests

But the most important thing you need to know is that the actual test is substantially harder than the practice tests.
For example:
- The mental arithmetic test will read the problem out to you verbally, which threw me off guard since I would just forget what the actual question was midway through solving it.
- The "seesaw" test will have a few additional rounds. This will include the test showing a certain colour, and you have to press the correct button on your keyboard for the corresponding colour, while you are balancing the ball.
It will also give you a round where it will invert the controls. When I was at the WAPA recruitment event, a cadet told me that he just crossed his arms over which apparently made it much easier, so you can try that.

Overall don't worry too much about the test, I'm sure you'll do fine and good luck with your application!