PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any students here that can advise about Quality Fly?
Old 18th Oct 2023, 22:22
janrein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gigachad
they've had a crash with 2 deaths in 2019 and another crash in 2022.
Sadly two fatalities indeed in the accident in 2019, 6th of February to be precise.
Not a scratch to the occupants of the other accident in 2022, on the 4th of June.
Anyone genuinely interested in truth and fact can search the CAIAC website for the official reports and conclusions.
Also googling in the wider web media reports and opinions on fora like PPRuNe and others can be found with varying level of quality and intent.
Any of that I would say providing better insight than the posted one-liner.

Originally Posted by gigachad
any flight school with fatalities should be shut down for good periodt
Over more than a quarter century as an aviator I have accumulated and read accident reports - official as well as media reports and fora contents - spanning accidents in general and commercial aviation over more than half a century, out of interest, be it personal interest, professional interest, scientific interest, and also because of friends and colleagues lost.

Your second one-liner may have been due to personal grieve - which I could sympathise with - a personal grudge, or perhaps an honest off-the-cuff statement, maybe understandable, but in any case inappropriate, and unfair.

Think of the first "P" in "PPRuNe", let's keep it professional.