PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Huey Incident ?
Thread: Huey Incident ?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2004, 01:18
Goldfish Jack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The time has now come to put at end to this posting.

I can remember many years ago when the same Elvis tried to start his charter operation from the airport. He openly broke EVERY SINGLE rule there was to break, including flying on revenue charter flights with a PPL, with himself as PIC.

He was a very much another operator of note and it amazed me how me managed to last so long and did not write off any aircraft. He was an honest as a dead Elvis and certainly a person of note to avoid.

He had great plans and it was quite interesting to try and work out what he was smoking with all these plans. The fact that he is going on like he is, can only indicate that he has some sort of (financial) problems and he is trying to detract from the real problem. It is quite bloody pathetic the way this a^%$#&*e is carrying on - like a little kid. Hey Elvis GROW UP and try and act like a man, not a b(**&y fake fairy dressed up as Elvis, driving around in a pink fake cadillac.

Let us all support Francois and the great job he is doing. It is really great to see such a classic chopper around and it certainly makes head move whenever one sees it. It is flown by a great bunch of pilots, who have many many hours of experience and are certainly no fools. It is time we all stood up to this taxi operator and put him in his place. It is so pathetic it is just laughable. I wonder who he is paying at the CAA to help him, because it is so obvious. Come on Francois, do not get disheartened - you are doing a great job and you have got may vote any day ( and a lot of others as well, i know that)

If Elvis had no sinister plans, let us see him put the cards on the table, produce his Huey and get on and fly. After all what is wrong with healthy opposition? Elvis did not like it, so obviously his namesake is still relishing in the past!!!! The time for SPORTS has come to end end, now is the time to produce the results.

Come on Francois hang in there - you will win in the end.