PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hapag-Llloyd Airbus pilot charged...
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2004, 00:46
cessna l plate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As a mere learner in this great world that we call aviation, I am probably in no position to judge this captain, he must have had good reasons for doing what he did, and I am sure that this will clear itself up in court. The mere fact that he didn't accept a "plea-bargain" shows that there is a tale to tell. I will reserve an opinion until after the case has been heard..... unlike 411A, but who am I, a bottom of the rung circuit basher to critisise 411A, an airline captain no less (according to his profile anyway).

However, as a human being I feel that I am in a good position to critisise this individual. Whenever an issue exists on this forum, there always seems to be a self-opinionated, stir the smelly-stuff up, etc attitude posted under the heading 411A. Does this person have any sense of natural justice? Let those with the right to do so carve this captain up, if that is what he deserves, I just hope that you never serve on a jury for an aviation related case, but if you do, please don't forget to bring your own piece of rope to court, it saves the authorities the time and money for going to buy one for the poor sod you want to hang.

Question: If memory serves me correct, wasn't there a thread recently for the removal of 411A from this forum?? If so, where do I sign. And finally, after 2500+ posts, don't you think it high time, 411A, that you bought a personal title, and give something back to Danny after he has given you somewhere to print your worthless opinions?
I do aplogise if this post offends anyone ( excpet 411A of course) but I thought that we all stuck together in this industry, to fight the beancounters amongst others.