PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Pilot Academy
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2023, 19:15
menekse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bafaka
Hi all,

I am considering the WizzAir Pilot Academy. I read that the recruitment consists of 2 days.
  • Day 1:
    • Stage 1: Pilot aptitude test
    • Stage 2: Psychological assessment test
  • Day 2:
    • Stage 3: Group exercise
    • Stage 4: Personal interview
I wonder if anyone who have done the recruitment before could tell me what the PILOT APTITUDE TEST consist of? I read a lot of people talking about other types of test (mental arithmetic, ATPL knowledge test, stimulator assessment, etc) - not sure if those are included in the pilot aptitude test.

Another question I have and would appreciate an answer on is that I have been looking at difference test packages that you can buy to practice prior to recruitment event. The problem is there are so many, and I cannot tell which one to go for. According to WizzAir,

'The beneficial feature of the Wizz Air approved pilot aptitude test (TestAir) is that candidates can make preparation for it. Its training module designed for four home practices before final supervised test at the recruitment event.'

How can I purchase TestAir prep course/training modules? Has anyone tried it before? Do you recommend it?

Thanks in advance!
Just to point out the stupidity of these programs
Since they don't ask for licenses medical etc you can send ANY of your friends, girlfriend, boyfriend, cousin to have these tests before you and have 100% score. A small trip of your friend to Budapest worth saving the cost of flightschool.
I am not saying that anyone should do that. I am saying that there are security gaps to this stupid process