PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways Interview Tips
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2004, 21:58
strength

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Q.R interview advice......

Regardless of who is successful with Q.R at the end of the day the CEO will make a choice of selected candidates by looking at their photographs - if your face fits he'll accept you.

Don't be fooled my Mr.Bob Gates in the interview as he'll tell you you get things like luxury accommodation. excellent working conditions etc when they are completely the opposite.

The Girls live in either nice or crappy accommodation in Doha: Gulf cinema and the Gulf Times (these are areas where some of the girls have their accommodation) are old and really depressing places to live.

There are very few western/British crew in QR and Hindi speakers are favoured not only by Al-Baker but welfare,staff travel etc etc because approx 85% of the airline are Indian (and before anyone replys and says that I am racist then think again because I have many Indian friends!)

If I was you I would go for Emirates or Etihad - you'll be happy with them and be treated properly - nobody is happy with QR and the vast amounts of F/deck and cabin crew who are leaving right now really says something about the state the airline really is in.

Good luck with your new career