PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baltic Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2023, 15:10
Flyfede80

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Claudio A
BAA Training Refund Complaint

I am writing to express my extreme dissatisfaction with BAA Training. I enrolled in their ATPL program with the expectation of receiving high-quality training and support. However, I have been sorely disappointed.

The training at BAA Training is subpar at best. The instructors are often unqualified and inexperienced, and the materials are outdated and incomplete. I have had to spend many hours outside of class teaching myself the material in order to keep up.

In addition, BAA Training is notoriously difficult to get a refund from. I recently requested a refund, but I was denied. I have tried to contact the company multiple times, but they have been unresponsive.

I am writing this note to warn other students about BAA Training. If you are considering enrolling in their ATPL program, I urge you to reconsider. There are many other reputable training providers out there.
I'm sorry about that but, in 2022, 90% of the training ATPL cadets knew that BAA was just a nightmare in terms of quality offer and job opportunities...why did you choose them?