PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baltic Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2023, 16:00
TheEdge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Claudio A
Dear BAA Training,

I am writing to complain about my recent experience with your training program. I enrolled in the ATPL Integrated course in 2022, and I was very disappointed with the quality of the instruction and the overall experience.

Here are some specific complaints:
  • The instructor was not knowledgeable about the subject matter. He often made mistakes during his/her lectures, and he was unable to answer my questions.
  • The course materials were outdated and poorly organized.
  • The hands-on exercises were not relevant to the course material, and they were not helpful in preparing me for the final exam.
  • The final exam was unfair and difficult. It included questions on topics that were not covered in the course.
I am very disappointed with the time and money that I wasted on this training program. I would not recommend BAA Training to anyone.

I would like to request a full refund for the cost of the course. I am also requesting that you take steps to improve the quality of your training programs.

Sincerely,
Claudio
Really ??? Do you really think you will get a refund with an email such as this one ???????
BAA, smartlynx, avion and all Aviasolutions group are the worst criminals within the baltics muddy countries....you wont see a single euro.
Bring them to the court if you have money and time.