PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bartolini Air Flight School
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2023, 11:37
Flylot123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will write my honest review of this school after doing my entire flight training here and I will try and write it as fair and balanced as possible.
Generally the quality of flight training is very high, the instructors (mostly) are very good and they have excellent SOP's and train you to a high level. With regards to the level of instruction, I have no complaints. Unfortunately, everything else that comes with a flying school Bartolini falls short. The organisation is really poor and the communication with students is basically zero. You have to constantly chase them for information that they should have provided to you, and generally, even if you chase they will just ignore emails, messages, phone calls. It seems to me that this is not through bad intentions but sheer disorganization/ understaffing. The flying although high quality is slow, which is often due to bad polish weather (fair enough) but more often simply due to a lack of bookings for seemingly no obvious reason. Over the course of my training I averaged around one flight a week, so it is no surprise that the integrated training took nearly double the advertised time. After speaking with many students it seems like this is a very common theme with everyone.

Maybe if you are a modular student I would recommend if you are only coming for a few months (although allow for double whatever time is advertised), but if you are looking at an Integrated ATPL course, it seems they still have not got the experience and organisation to deal with this course structure yet and the course has been plagued with little problems. Yes the price is attractive, but what you are saving in costs you are sacrificing with your own time.

I would find it easier if they were transparent with students, sending emails or apologizing for any delays/ trying to explain the situation, but instead they simply leave you in the dark until you complain or raise an issue.