PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another disaster averted
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2023, 22:07
Lookleft

Received 228 Likes on 109 Posts
Clown. Focus on the OP. I know itīs a hard banana to swallow, but try and focus. No need to get emotional mate.
Another incoherent rant from someone who seems to have plenty of issues with the Singaporean Government:

​​​​​​​They say Singapore as a states has no tolerance on corruption. Well, well, well. Not quite the same as no corruption. Itīs pretty clear that in Singapore - there IS corruption and corrupted investigations. Itīs quite obvious whatīs at stake here - considering the subject report and Singaporean Airlines. Yes, hindsight 20/20 and all that, which very often is not irrelevant to consider - but not in this case. Itīs mind blowing - the level of incompetence and lack of common situational awareness demonstrated by this crew. The report ending with no recommendations and not factually presenting the arrival fuel. Relevant? YES, relevant. The investigation report stinks all the way to the grave - which was imminently close to those onboard this flight. Disgusting illustration of a totalitarian regime and its reach and willingness to cover up. This event and the handling has NO place in the world of aviation. The community and industry thinks weīve some so far - and then we get this type of incident and this type of handling. Very disappointing - yet not surprising I suppose.
Hardly an unemotional treatise of what is wrong with Singapore. Interesting that three posters have objections to a national carrier being protected by a national government. It does sound vaguely familiar. The example provided by nose, cabin is more recent (same fuel policy though as the Frankfurt incident) and just another example of reputable airlines having to autoland when FOB is getting critical.

Good to know though that my portfolio of rent free accommodation has doubled.