PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - East Midlands-7
Thread: East Midlands-7
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2023, 19:55
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FR winter

Originally Posted by egnxema
Dos anyone know what impact this news has on Ryanair’s winter schedules from EMA?

The Independent
It looks brutal but it is only for a very brief period.

Ryanair across the board have extended quite a few flights to 6th November, I assume to cover half-term etc so the cuts start from the 7th but only last until 16th December and even earlier on some routes.

The base has only 4 operational aircraft Friday to Monday and between two and three the other days. in respect of Tuesday during that reduced period, I only have 4 flights listed, three of which are on based aircraft and Dublin is on a Dublin based aircraft.

Alicante operates on 5 days but 6 flights down from 8 I think but it is back to 8 from just before Christmas, Malaga is down to 3 from 5, Arrecife 4 from 5, Faro is just once a week down from 2, Krakow & Wroclaw are 2 from 3.

What I am not so sure is what the original schedule was like, if of course it was different. From the original release BHX lost of around 11 frequencies give or take a few but it was mainly bringing the Irish frequencies back into real world

Pete