PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Speedbird Pilot Academy - Funded
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2023, 13:12
Jamestl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Aj2017
I tried to memorise it in case that happened and so I could try and look like I wasn’t just reading a script and inevitably ended up getting some bits out of order. Hoping my answers to the questions afterwards saves me! Wasn’t what I was expecting at all.
I used the practice session and 4 minutes to set my screen up with it split so I could see the camera feed and the script in full. A delay of a second or two from pressing record.

Now it’s closed I’m very interested to know thoughts on how they’re assessing. I didn’t stumble over words, and tried not to be monotone in delivery of the PA script.

Questions I thought were good;

I said it’s about offering customers reassurance and keeping them informed so they feel valued.

Icing I talked briefly about compromising the efficiency of the wing to generate lift, could be catastrophic to safety of the aircraft so absolutely necessary.

Not that I needed them but I’d also made note on the script so the answers for flight number, time delay for icing and lost passengers were all fine too.

Good luck all.