PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Application 2022
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2023, 09:20
flyTheBigFatLady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I get paid for what appears on my roster, not some block time. Block time is what goes in your logbook. I'm about 10 years past caring about my logbook. Credit is what they pay me for and what overtime is based on. I have the paysheet to prove it.

if you are using EASA flight logs

in this regard you are incorrect

i know everybody writes the time of the full flight in the log book
this refers to field number 6 total time of flight
if you read the regulation of the flight log than in the field 10 under PIC and co-pilot only the time on controls has to Loged except the operational commander of the flight can log the entire time
and that’s exactly how ME airlines value your time. Therefore your actual PIC or SIC time on ULR flights is less than the actual total time of flight as on these flights unless you are the operating commander

The excel sheet which you can download represents exactly that. Where the column of stick is applied in an FO what’s to apply for command

Without factorizing the hours you would be finished with your yearly hours in 8,5 month which does not happen.
by giving you actual 2 ULR trips, or at least 1 the actual yearly flight time is controlled in a way you can do 95 or even a little over 100 hours a month still being capable of doing 10,5 month long exactly those 95 plus hours a month
10,5 month because you get 42 days of leave a year equal 1,5 month