PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Southampton-3
Thread: Southampton-3
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2023, 18:23
Sotonsean

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by stewyb
I will step away from this thread for now and wish you all well, the airport does however have a bright future!
Myself and others are in total agreement with you regarding the potential future for the airport, none of us doubting the fact that it has a "bright future".

But we're bid you farewell for now then and hopefully we might see you make a return sometime in December after everything has become clearer of course. With all the good news expected shortly there will be no better way of rejoicing, especially prior to the festive season. If all doesn't go to plan, there's only one thing "ask father Christmas!"

Obviously we're not expecting a response back from you due to the fact that you have decided to step away from this thread for now. And on behalf of myself and everyone else on this thread we appreciate your comment regarding"wishing you all well".

Enjoy the next two months or so and don't forget the clocks go back on the 29 October 2023. We look forward to your return sometime in December after everything has become clearer of course. Personally I can't wait as I'm sure we will have absolutely loads to discuss. It's going to be wild, isn't it 😜

Last edited by Sotonsean; 30th Sep 2023 at 08:51.