PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2004, 12:14
Wanttobecc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking virgin blue group interviews today

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum, have applied for VB Cabin Crew and got through the group interviews today.

Just want to see if anyone else had the same feeling as me.

Weren't the recruiters just sooooooo nice, ice-breakers, calming people down, they are not stupid, they know everyone is nervous, but to even tell people in the successful letters to keep it calm as most were not successful shows a professional approach.

Some suggestions for those attending the group discussions. BE YOURSELF! It is so easy to slip into fake mode and the recruiters are right on the ball and know what they want. If you are not successful, don't be sad, I noticed many people almost in tears, their are many directions in life, perhaps the direction for CC could come later rather than sooner as the recruiter mentioned at the end, whilst handing out the letters. Time to reflect what you really want perhaps.

Met some fantastic people! Their were all sorts, but most of all the people chosen did look the part of a CC, so i guess a lot of effort went into choosing candidates.

Again, keep your chin up those that were not selected, you will meet many interesting people and get to see some aeroplanes in your break at least

Take care all and good luck