PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 27th Sep 2023, 16:14
studio5400

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Shrike200
The experience of my colleagues who have tried has been that those who are unsuccessful tend to be informed quite quickly, BUT, there have been those that were told they were unsuccessfol even after several weeks. There still seems to be one final hurdle to clear that can still result in being unsuccessful after several weeks of hearing nothing.

Those that were successful were in all cases however, NOT informed quickly, it always took several weeks.
Originally Posted by A3X0
Hello everyone

i had the simulator , psychometric and psychological test 2 weeks ago and still no results from fly dubai assessment. Do you know if it is taking long time, does it mean it is a failure? I heard they inform the successful candidate in a couple of days and for the unsuccessful candidate it takes few weeks. Any one has some information about this? Thank you
Hey man,
I am in the same position. Two weeks and no results. How long did you wait? And successfully or not?
Thank you.