PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - $100K type rating bond???
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2023, 07:35
Mr Mossberg

Received 165 Likes on 78 Posts
Personally I hope the Baron pilot enjoys his new Chieftan job.
And his new employer, he/she is the poor bastard that will 'enjoy' the pilots job.

​​​​​​​Where the hell do people think they have the right to hold someone back because it's inconvenient to an operator who has not contributed a brass razoo to that pilots CPL.
Hold him back? You're serious? These days Baron time is the same as Chieftain, it's about getting the 500 in command and it doesn't matter if you get it in a Cri Cri or a Metro. I reckon I've met this type of person several times over the years.

​​​​​​​A 60 minute endorsement is a cost of doing business, FCOL, 20 hours ICUS is not a cost but is made to sound like the pilot made the right decision.
A 60 minute endorsement Like the chap that killed how many people in Launy going back a few years. The good ole 60 minute endorsement, the one that will come back to haunt whomever conducted it. I'm sure the insurance companies are just loving the 60 minute'rs as well.

On the ICUS point, you haven't flown with the new crop of pilot right? Been a while?