PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WizzAir Abu Dhabi.
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2023, 06:13
coolhawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by souabnim
Good day everyone,

I attended the recent ICAO Open day event by WIZZ Air Abu Dhabi. Also I was in contact directly and indirectly with a few WIZZ AIR abudhabi pilots to understand whether they are happy and get more information on operational matters, including scheduling. I compiled everything, including the pay scale in a 2 page PDF, which I have attached here(Hope it actually attached).

I may not be visiting this thread often, so excuse me if I don't reply to any questions. Although everything I know I have put in this file, I can possibly only clarify what I had written.

The only confusing part are the requirements, especially for low time pilots. I believe(Although not sure ) it's only the Wizz Air Abu Dhabi base that requires 300 IFR time for FO if applying with EASA/UK CAA or UAE GCAA license. and if applying with any other ICAO license, they require 500 Multi-crew time.

All the best!

Note: For low time pilots, Fly Dubai or Wizz Air are equally good as a start, although Fly Dubai requires a greater initial investment $33-39k(Assessment+Typerating+ATPL theory). So only recommend if you Really want to be in Dubai and specifically work for Fly Dubai and fly the 737. Otherwise for those with higher time, but no jet experience, Wizz air Abu Dhabi offer better pay and benefits.
Thank you for sharing this info. so based on this SFO get paid only 10000 basic + 5200 training pay only during the training period ? or only 5200 . any info on this ?