View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2023, 02:28
SOPS
short flights long nights

Received 157 Likes on 50 Posts
Originally Posted by joe_bloggs
Just got this as a Frequent Flyer-

Hi xxx

My name is Vanessa Hudson and I'm the new CEO of the Qantas Group.

We know that we’ve let our customers down and we’ve got some things wrong, and I want to say that we’re sorry. I want you to know that we’ve heard you, and that we are working hard to rebuild your trust in us.

In the short video message below, I share more information about the actions we’re taking to once again be the national carrier Australians are proud of.

We will get back to the Qantas you know and love, and my promise to you is that we’ll work hard with the help of our amazing people to be even better.

We’ll keep listening to your feedback and I hope you continue to share your thoughts on what you’d like to see from us in the future as we commit to taking action in big and small ways.

https://www.qantas.com/au/en/promoti...transcript:n:n

Transcript

Hi, I'm Vanessa Hudson, the new CEO of the Qantas Group.

I know that we have let you down in many ways and for that, I am sorry.

We haven't delivered the way we should have.

And we've often been hard to deal with.

We understand why you're frustrated and why some of you have lost trust in us.

I know that our people have tried their absolute best under very difficult circumstances.

I want you to know that we're determined to fix it, to improve the experience for you, and to support our people better. We want to get back to being the national carrier that Australians can be proud of. That's known for going above and beyond.

We understand we need to earn your trust back, not with what we say, but with what we do and how we behave.

This is going to take time and I ask for your patience.

The work is already underway.

We're putting more people in our call centres to help solve problems faster.

We're adding more frequent flyer seats.

We're reviewing all of our customer policies to make sure they're fair.

And we're giving our frontline teams more flexibility to better help you when things don't go to plan.

That's only the start.

This has been a humbling period.

But through it, I share the pride and passion that I know our people have for Qantas.

And this gives me the confidence that we will rebuild your trust.

Thank you for your support.
She was a big part of it all. Does she really think so we are stupid to believe this is all news to her ? She really needs to follow Joyce out the door.