PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Southampton-3
Thread: Southampton-3
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2023, 22:14
Rivet Joint

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sotonsean
I'm very positive about my local airport. I first visited my local airport in 1969. I started my interest in aviation at my local airport aged 7 in 1972. I've supported the airport throughout my adult life.

But

The continous post's regarding unfounded rumours from those that assume they know better is in fact getting extremely tedious and boring.

Just an observation, construed 🤔

I'm just stating the actual facts, as obvious as they are.
As opposed to the much greater amount of individuals who post nothing but negativity over and over again? I have not seen a single rumour that is anything other than realistic. We hardly have people talking about Emirates commencing flights to Dubai on an A380. Just a low cost operator who by the way already operates route from SOU and has added a few additional routes already and has history of operating from a very similar airport in SEN.

Also, unless you want this forum to
merely be a place where people copy and paste links to the news you might want to get use to rumours.

This thread truly represents the worse in people in society today. Rather than rally around the positive people and build a community we have glass half full malcontents trying to make others feel as sad and lonely as themselves.