PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stansted-4
Thread: Stansted-4
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2023, 17:23
Sotonsean

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by STN406
KLM/Martinair have not returned. Don’t believe they have had scheduled service since pre covid.

Air Belgium have been operating three times a week using B748’s and A332’s.

ASL and West Atlantic operate on contracts with Royal Mail, DHL and FedEx. Both have occasional charter flights but nothing scheduled themselves.

CMA CGN operates for Turkish Airlines and flying under Turkish flight numbers.
Many thanks for the very quick response 👍

I know that I shouldn't have really added ASL and West Atlantic to the list. I added them knowing full well that they operate on behalf DHL, FedEx and the Royal Mail.

So the Air Belgium/Hongyuan Group flights are indeed scheduled flights.

Many thanks for quickly responding and sharing the information, it's much appreciated.

In the various footage I've recently viewed on YouTube I've seen a couple of KLM Martinair B74F movements.

I've also noticed that there have been some recent KLM Martinair B74F flight's at London Stansted on flightradar24. Those flights have been operated by a B74F and usually been on a Sunday if I remember correctly.

All of the above was the reason to ask if KLM Martinair had actually resumed dedicated scheduled cargo flights to London Stansted.

Obviously I'm well aware of airlines taking "under belly" cargo including those particular airlines I mentioned.

I wasn't aware of the fact that Ethiopian Airlines operate "dedicated scheduled cargo" flights into London Heathrow. Regarding the other potential airlines I mentioned, none of them don't hence why I added them as possible contenders.