PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stansted-4
Thread: Stansted-4
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2023, 16:53
Sotonsean

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by STN406
QR are upgrading to a B748 for 3 flights in October on the 12th/19th/26th ⁹ DOH-STN-OSL).
Regarding cargo at London Stansted.

I've viewed some recently uploaded footage on YouTube over the last few weeks from Stansted showing various cargo movements. Several of those cargo movements I viewed got my attention.

Have Martinair KLM resumed regular cargo flights?

Are the Air Belgium/Hongyuan Group B74F flight's operated on a scheduled basis?

Have the CMA CGM A330F flights been operated on behalf of the Hongyuan Group or just ad-hoc cargo flights.

I would be very interested if there was a full and complete updated cargo schedule for London Stansted to view or download.

London Stansted has quite a variety of scheduled cargo flights from various carriers including the following.

Asiana
ASL
Cargolux
China Cargo Airlines
China Southern Airlines
DHL
FedEx
Qatar Airways Cargo
Silk Ways Airlines Cargo
Turkish Airlines Cargo
Turkmenistan Airlines
UPS
West Atlantic

Are there any other scheduled cargo carrier's currently operating to London Stansted that I have missed on the above list?

In the past London Stansted has seen various scheduled cargo flights operated by quite a variety of airlines including the following.

Aeroflot Cargo
Aerologic
Air France Cargo
Astral Aviation
British Airways World Cargo
Cathay Pacific Airways Cargo
Dragonair Cargo
Egyptair Cargo
Emery Worldwide Airlines
Etihad Cargo
GSS Global Supply Systems
Hong Kong Airlines Cargo
Korean Air Cargo
Japan Airlines Cargo
Lufthansa Cargo
Martinair Cargo
MK Airlines
NCA Nippon Cargo Airlines
Singapore Airlines Cargo

Are there any carrier's that previously operated "scheduled" cargo flights to London Stansted that have I missed on the above list?

Looking towards the future, are there any possible new cargo entrants to initiate service to London Stansted?

Maybe the following carrier's could be possible contenders. All suggestive more than anything else.

Air Canada Cargo
ANA Cargo (NCA Nippon Cargo Airlines recently been bought out by ANA)
Ethiopian Airlines Cargo
Latam Cargo
Saudia Airlines Cargo

All of the above airline's are currently expanding their worldwide cargo operations both with new aircraft and new routes. None of the above airline's currently serve the UK market with "dedicated and scheduled" cargo flights.