PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Hold Pool
Thread: Jet2 Hold Pool
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2023, 17:07
Mr Good Cat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Smooth Airperator
Confusing situation for me as an A321 type rated Captain who first applied a year ago...

Email received late August:

But then a month later, fresh A321 vacancies listed. If I try to apply again using the same profile, I can't because the application for the same position is still showing pending. Seems to be the only way out is to use another profile. Any ideas?

Thanks
Originally Posted by skianyn vannin
Both myself and a former work colleague received the same email. Both of us had applied for Airbus DEC.
Interviewed or just ‘applied’? If you interviewed you obviously didn’t make the cut this time but are invited to reapply after the nominal 12 month period. Work on any areas that were mentioned in feedback.

If you applied but didn’t make the interviews in time for this round of recruitment, then I would apply again but definitely mention that you have an application still pending. What you don’t want is to look like you’re trying to ‘fool’ the system somehow as a back door way in.

Good Luck, it’s worth knowing as much as you can about the differences between the Jet2 ethos and the low-cost model, and why it is that way.