PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Pilot Academy
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2023, 13:56
milojkomkd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Luka123
As I know, you should be able to start the training within 1 year. The test is not easy, it consists of 13 different modules, such as match, physics, English, Mental Arithmetic, hand-eye coordination etc. I bought a program on SkyTest (platform specialized for all kinds of pilot aptitude tests) and also on TheLatestPiltosJobs, but from my experience the SkyTest is a better option. I had 15 maths and 15 physics questions, starting with easier ones and ending with the more difficult ones. To be honest, the last few questions are not easy at all, but I believe that scripts that WizzAir has sent you are enough. Although the great majority of physics questions are solving problems, you should also focus on theory. All in all, the exam requires preparation, and the ability to quickly adapt and understand exercises you have never seen before, not even on Prep Exams as the modules are not the same.
Hey Luka thanks for your answer. I have a question with the new system if we take the test from home via the new way of TestAir360 you mentioned, what part of the test that covers, because on their website it still says it consist of 2 days which need to be in Budapest. If we pass it from home do we still need to go into Budapest or both the aptitude and psychological are done from home via the new way of testing. The other question I have is how are they checking if we don't use calculator for the mental arithmetic part do we need to have a webcam while we take the test or?

Also greetings from a neighbor in Macedonia