PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Southampton-3
Thread: Southampton-3
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2023, 16:14
Dropoffcharge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sotonsean
In the coming weeks 🤔

And you're absolutely convinced in your mind that any announcement by EasyJet will include Southampton.

I'm hoping like everything else on this thread that any announcement by EasyJet regarding new routes will include Southampton. But tbh I'm not as optimistic as you and several others are regarding this.

If EasyJet were to announce a range of new flights from Southampton I'm absolutely sure that they would have announced it by now. Schedules for Summer 2024 at Southampton would surely be available by now if EasyJet were as serious as you try and make out.

In previous post's you have more or less given the impression that you have some kind of inside knowledge. After reading the same same in nearly every post I'm under the impression that your not engaged with any "inside knowledge".

It's all hear say and totally based on unfounded rumours. As I've previously mentioned on several occasions, until there is an official announcement by EasyJet regarding any new routes from Southampton it's all wishful thinking.

FYI....one of the reasons why I gave up plane registration spotting in the early 1980s was because of the totally unfounded rumours that were continous and annoying.
Thats way too constructive and sensible a reply/view, may you be banished from this thread forever with that kind of negative thinking!!! 😉😂

Of course though, you are 100% correct, is far too many dreamers on here only believing there own made up fantasies......

What will be will be.......