PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Taking on An Airline for Discrimination- Whos been there?
Old 21st Jan 2004, 22:03
404 Titan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bendigo

Go ahead and sue QF. Personally I think you’re treading on your own d**k. Failing an airline interview can be a major body blow to one’s ego, but don’t let it cloud your judgment. From someone who has conducted interviews for another airline, technical ability is very black and white but personal attributes are very subjective. Just because you may think you are a great bloke doesn’t mean everyone does. If QF knocked you back because they thought you didn’t fit the personality profile they were looking for, I think you have bucklies of winning. They have every right to refuse you employment on these grounds. You mightn’t like it but that is life and I think you should get over it. My suggestion to you is to re-apply and try and get another interview. Next time though, sell yourself better. After all that is all a job interview is and as pilot’s we are generally pathetic at it. Oh and may I suggest you loose the attitude. The people on this forum are trying to give you advice. You don’t have to take this advice but there is no need to be rude about it.