PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Speedbird Academy 2023
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2023, 11:26
FL370 Officeboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MrSandyWilly
Just heard about the timings of the course (starting March). Turns out I won't be able to participate this year as I'll be in school until June. I assumed it would be like the TUI MPL starting at the beginning of the academic year but it makes sense to start before summer.

The timing also causes problems for next year: I want to apply to university at the same time so in the likely event that I don't succeed in getting onto the scheme then I can still get higher education. But, considering that this year candidates will hear in December, next year I'd already have started at university when I find out.

so I'm thinking about applying this year and if by a miracle I get onto the scheme, asking to defer it to next year. I'm just worried that if they say no, that it would ruin my chances for future applications. What do you think?
I can tell you now they won’t defer it so I would only apply if you actually intend on taking a place on the course or it is just wasting everyone’s time. Apply when you are ready and give it your best shot