Thread: SmartLynx
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2023, 08:36
uberfly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bica
I got this from the broker as I have more than 1500hrs on type:

Scale 3 would be applicable for you.
In summer, you can expect to receive 170*30 monthly fee, plus 55 EUR per BLH which exceeds 80 BLH per month & in winter 135*30, plus 20 EUR BLH fee which exceeds 30 BLH per month, and 90 EUR per BLH which exceeds 80 BLH per month. Please note duty allowance will be applicable after completion of trainings.”

Basically is what we can find on Wikipedia if you Google it!

What I understand is for the ones with no hours on type and until reaching 500hrs the payment is poor :/

Few correction as per my knowledge. With what you say maximum yearly basic income 47,850 Euros (Gross) for highest scale of FO. 7 months pay from 170 Euro and 3 months pay from 135 Euros is guaranteed. If it has not changed company keep rights to send you unpaid leave for 60 days during winter season, where you will most likely get it during downturn. You will hardly ever exceed 80 block hours in summer time. 20-10 rotation. Winter time you will hardly exceed 20-30 hours unless you are send to operate to specific project for a period of 3-4 weeks. Only 2 ways to go above mention amount is to either sell your days off (i think 200 euros for each day sold) during summer from 10 days off period or to volunteer to go to Nigeria during winter time.

Judgement about if they pay is good or bad is up to you, dont forget it is gross amounts, it is your choice to pay the taxes at your home residence or not.

Last edited by uberfly; 7th Sep 2023 at 16:55. Reason: typo