PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL study on a budget
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2023, 00:06
bakerin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile PPL study on a budget

I hope this message finds you all in good health and high spirits. I hope to complete my Class 1 medical examination in the near future, the first point in becoming a commercial pilot.

As a 17-year-old, I'm facing financial constraints that limit my ability to purchase the recommended study materials and books for my PPL exams. While I understand the importance of proper study materials, I'm exploring alternative resources that might help me prepare adequately without straining my wallet.

I'm reaching out to this experienced group to inquire if anyone can suggest reliable online platforms or resources that provide the necessary information to prepare for the PPL written exams. I'm aware that comprehensive, well-structured study materials are essential for success (and hard to come by granted you don't want to spend money), and I want to ensure that I am as well-prepared as possible, even with limited financial means.

I greatly appreciate any insights, recommendations, or tips you can provide to guide me on this journey. I'm committed to putting in the effort and dedication required to excel. Thank you all in advance for your support and assistance. Your wisdom and knowledge are invaluable to a young person like me, and I look forward to contributing to this wonderful community as I progress in my aviation endeavors. Stay safe all.

Last edited by bakerin; 7th Nov 2023 at 17:12. Reason: Typo