PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Huey Incident ?
Thread: Huey Incident ?
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2004, 14:32
clipboard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The BOON & GOON Show

The circus continues.

So the Huey hit the Afrikaans newspaper "Die Burger" today.

I am seriously beginning to believe that Elvis has genuinely got something to do with this whole story.

Why would someone with "no interest" in someone elses business jump in his helicopter and fly his staff and the media out to a location where an opposition helicopter has landed? Then proceed to hover low over it and blow it full of sand. What an hole pilot!! (Just shows you what a pilot will do for money. Shame on you Johnnie) Why would he make 20 calls to an ATC facilty to request information on the flight path of the said helicopter, whether ATC had contact with the pilot of the helicopter, whether a report was filed with the CAA about the "Incident"? Why would the very same man hand deliver a letter to an ATC facility about the occurrence? Are these the actions of a person not bothered about what other operators do? Hell no Sir! I think the actions of this man is obsessive! I do not recall any of his "opposition" flying to the location when his Jetranger was involved in a "forced" landing".

Can it be possible that after all of that, this man is not behind this whole story?

I've been told that he films each arrival and departure of the Huey, how many pax boards the machine, how many disembarks the machine, who pilots it etc. Are these actions of a man minding his own business or what? Maybe he sits at night and watches the videos of how the Huey is destroying his business????

This is also the man that has laid a charge against the Huey owner for public indecency. That after about 5 Huey fans "brown eyed" him.

All I can say that the Boon & Goon circus has hit town in a big way. What next????