PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TOO GOOD FOR GA?
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2023, 08:36
Aussie Bob

Received 25 Likes on 13 Posts
For the n'th time those are not the same units of competency that are used in the military therefore he does not have the required aeronuatical experience because he was not teaching or assessing those competencies relevant to that MOS or licence.
Come on Clare, I normally have a lot of time for your posts but the MOS? Really? I train under a Part 41 approval and use the CASA syllabus that directly relate to the MOS. I could train a student solely using the old "Flight Instructors Manual" issued by the then DCA and the end result would be a pilot with the same skills as someone trained under the MOS "tick-a-box" crap paper we use today.

If the MOS is good for anything, it is a precise guide for an instructor to use, so painfully spelled out that any ex military instructor would be able to understand and follow it. Everything is spelled out in the CASA syllabus, with a direct reference and anyone who understands curriculum can follow it.

Maybe the RAAF should gather up all the Act, MOS, AIP, CAAPs, SUP/AIC, ASICs, AVIDs, and whatever else CASA has burdened us with and drop it on our enemies. Whoever the initial drop of 100 megatons of sheer bureaucratic tripe does not kill with blunt trauma will be demoralized as soon as they open up and read the absolute bull**** contained within. There will be no more will to fight, almost immediate surrender, and they will never bother us again out of pity for what we have to endure from our own leaders.
Pure Gold!!!!!
The following users liked this post: