PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hill Helicopters HX50
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2023, 14:53
PowerPedal

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
A bunch of grumpy old men

Originally Posted by Bravedave
Theranos Helicopters, a Holmes Hill collaboration! - should be ready to fly her from prison, maybe..
guys!! Lighten up and stop being such grumpy old men. I’ve been viewing all your posts for months now and just see the same handful of guys posting negative comments, largely about the HX50 timeframes being way over ambitious.
yep, you’re all right. There’s no way Jason Hill will meet these timelines. But otherwise I must say he has balls to do what he’s doing. Every month there are significant leaps forward on all fronts. The pace of development is something to acknowledge. Blows out of the water the lethargic pace of development of all the major manufacturers. He will pull this off, it may be 2-5 years before we see full scale production but who cares. He’s revolutionising Aviation and his product is light years ahead in terms of refinement from the overpriced, utilitarian offerings currently there. The R22/R44 is a joke for 2023. Even the R66 is an embarrassment really. I fly an EC120 and love it, but the doors don’t even close properly.
how about you all stop being such grumpy farts and actually applaud Jason Hill for what he’s doing. You are all pilots and helicopter fans, so let’s get behind this. It’s about time our industry gets an agitator.
The following users liked this post: