PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Pilot Academy
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2023, 14:22
GolfKilo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Atram
Hello GolfKilo!
How difficult was for you the test, considering that you don't have a degree in engineering? Can you tell a bit about your experience, regarding the exam and the whole selection/interview process?
It was actually fine. I was able to thoroughly prepare by using the materials for Mathematics and Physics I got from Wizz. It took me a few weeks to review and complement my knowledge.

The entire recruitment event in Budapest was organised very professionally. The Aptitude test I found demanding but feasible. Nothing you couldn't find in all kinds of available preparation software. Mental arithmetic was rather difficult and not only for me, but for all people I talk with afterwards.

Regarding psychological assessment I think I can't say anything more than standard be yourself. There was a couple of hundreds questions and if one weren't honest it would be very easy to rise red flags. Besides that, there was a couple of exercises checking concentration and perceptiveness in this stage.

The interview was in a professional yet very friendly atmosphere. I had an impression that during this stage, due to lack of any aviation related experience, they were looking more if I'm a person with whom they would like to spend many hours in a tiny close space like cockpit.

Like I mentioned in some previous post it was a few months ago and as far as I'm concerned some things have already changed like possibility to take TestAir360 at your home, so please keep it in mind and Good luck!

Last edited by GolfKilo; 28th Aug 2023 at 08:21.