PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Failed Airlines
Thread: Failed Airlines
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2023, 22:29
pppdrive

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts
Failed Airlines

Thanks All, seems I'm not unique at all (apart from ex wife's opinion) and the percentage of failed Airlines against those still operating is far greater than I thought.
to "PAXBOY' I also use a made up spreadsheet as my 'logbook' but also have the same details on the "Flight Diary" website which is now part of "Flight Radar 24," and I find it great as it gives so much more information such as most used airline, airports, days of the week you travelled etc.
to "ZFT" I agree flying just isn't the fun and enjoyment it used to be but just sometimes you can find a way to go back to being treated as a person rather than part of the 'cattle truck' mentality of now. I recently had to fly from Melbourne to Brisbane and decided I'd try Link Airways on their Saab 34 service from Melbourne's Essendon Airport. Such a pleasant change to go back to using Essendon where you are treated as a person and the Link Airways flight via a short stop at Wollongong was a pleasure. A bit more expensive that the 'Majors' but well worth it. Paul