PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bartolini Air Flight School
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2023, 11:01
Flyfede80

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ISTJ
I have EU citizenship so I was also considering this school with the RyanAir option. However it takes them over a week to respond which isn’t a good look.

They told me you have to do 8 months of theory before you even sit in a plane. To even get into the Ryanair program you have to do a video interview, then actually go to Poland to sit a maths and physics exam. To be honest it sounds like a lot of hassle.

I also got the feeling that the staff here aren’t the most friendly (but could be wrong). It’s also a European thing - people are very cold and direct. If you’re from the UK or US you might be in for a shock.
Hi, Bartolini, as other ATO in Europe have a lot of requests (overbooking) so it's normal to have a selection process to include the BEST students in their ATO...to avoid to waste time with people without the correct approach to the professional training. If you want to apply to one of the best ATO in Europe you have to pass the selection process...it's a standard in Europe, maybe not in your country, welcome!
About the people...as in any place in the world...some people smiling a lot...other less...