PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Future Pilot Programme 2023
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2023, 11:56
CatmanSlim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop

Originally Posted by Will66
on the initial application stage there was a large blank space that said “Cover Letter” I used this to explain personal circumstances and bring a bit more personality to my application. Whether they read it or not I don’t know. But it definitely was an option on there it said (optional) next to it.

i like writing cover letters on applications so the person reading my application has a bit more context to put with my CV
I too, included a cover letter. I wholly understand that some people's CVs would pop from first glance but mine isn't great. Just drole financial services work. I used the cover letter to state the absolute awe I felt when I learnt about the FPP. I think it was enough to get me the assessments sent across but I don't think it's anywhere near enough to forgive assessment performance lol you never know.

Monitoring this thread to see if anyone has heard back from the assessments yet... I have ran out of nails to bite... the neighbour's dog looks like he could use a paw-dicure.... I'll let myself out.