PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Pilot Academy
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2023, 17:42
GolfKilo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Atram
Hello, I received the email last week saying that they are moving forward with my application and I can take the test remotely from home, after paying the fee of 110 euros. But they didn't say anywhere how much time I have after paying the fee( thank you for sharing this info with the 28 days). On the proforma invoice, the due date is 10.09.2023, so for now I am still studying and practicing. But on their website they are saying that the next training is starting in October so if I pay the fee on the last due date and I will do the test on the 28th day, I am already in mid October and there are 3 more stages to do...so I will sure not be starting the training in October(if of course everything goes well in all the 4 stages). But I suppose if I pass I can choose to start the training within 1 year no? My other question would be, how difficult is the TestAir360 exam? What is the difficulty level of Maths and Physics?

Thank you!
Atram,

All materials you got from Wizz regarding math and physics are more than sufficient for the test. As a preparation for the aptitude test I used Compas Test Preparation by LatastPilotJobs but the test in Budapest was way!! more difficult. If I had to do it again I would probably use SkyTest.
Please keep in mind it was a few months ago and things could change since than.

Last edited by GolfKilo; 21st Aug 2023 at 09:50.