PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2023, 13:29
Jester64

Received 69 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by Makiko
Truly Fantasyland stuff

Its always the same old story, played every angle to perfection & made every post a winner or " I know a bloke who did this ......

There is no mechanism for an Aussie Pilot to obtain a greencard (aside lottery, partner) no matter who your gold seal "attorney" is - it doesn't happen. Lottery is virtually nil probability & partner . Well lets look at this way if in Aussie it takes typically 4 years to get PR via partner , it won't be any less in the USA. Like how you added he joined the "best" major & in a short 18 months , not just a NB command but a WB command . Holy crikey Batman . Just fantasyland

Like you Jester I would also say "well played" if the event of your fast track Delta WB LHS & others you mention - had actually occurred. But the event didn't occur
Just spoke with both individuals…

The one with the green card applied via what’s called an EB-2 NIW. It’s a a completely unrestricted, skill-based green card. I’ve even seen it with my own eyes.

As for the other bloke, the story gets even better…joined mid-last year and already on a command course for the 757 and currently doing line training. He will be flying both types eventually as mixed fleet.

Last edited by Jester64; 20th Aug 2023 at 14:01.
The following users liked this post: