PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RIA Saudi Airlines?
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2023, 11:17
ninerzero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rudestuff
Nope. Nothing official, just the usual stuff floating around from person to person. But the breakdown was realistic and all in SAR. I'm inclined to believe it - the numbers are plausible seeing as they have unlimited budget and will need to price themselves significantly above the other three...
how can this sound plausible as pilots in saudia earn significantly less than apperently riyadhair? I'm not so optimistic to be honest. Riyadhair I believe knows about these whistle-blower". As a matter if fact it is the way how an airline can see who is interested and who is willing to move for what conditions. Initially they'll probably give something more than the rest of the three"" and slowly they'll adapt to the market. And with this Peter Bellew who fired all malasian pilots and rehired for peanuts its not the best to tangle with. Why riyadhair is hesitating with its conditions I don't understand. Put it on the table your conditions and you'll see if people will come. After they'll reveal the conditions they can make proper plans.
A lot are eaiting for conditions and expect something if they don't meet the expectations they'll withdraw their applications.