PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Pilot Academy
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2023, 16:18
Luka123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by milojkomkd
Where did you get this info that the test is done from home. When I went 3 moths ago to the open day they didn't mention anything about this. The website also says that the test is done in Budapest via TestAir
I attended an Open Day in Belgrade on 21st June and then they mentioned that there is a great chance that the test will be done remotely (from home) but they are not sure when will the change happen. I applied shortly after that and got the email that I will do it according to that new system. Test is still being done via TestAir360 but now you do it from your home. Also, fee used to be 80 euros (as I remember), but now they increased it to 110 euros. Although they increased the fee, you are actually in better situation as you do not have travel and hotel expenses.

I did the exam on 14th August so I am still waiting for the results.

One more thing that I need to mention to next examiners, do not pay the fee until you believe that you are ready or you practiced and studied for some time because you are not able to postpone it. After I paid the fee they gave me 28 days to finish the exam. They do not schedule your test for one specific date, yet they give you the final date the exam has to be done. (this means that you can do the test whenever you want, as long as you do it that period) So my suggestion would be to pay it when you feel ready. (they also told me this after I asked them if there is a possibility to postpone)