PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC Exaggerates NAS: AOPA
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2004, 20:18
ferris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hadagutful

wherever that is
Being from Qld, I'm not surprised you don't know where Abu Dhabi, or anywhere else outside of QLD, is. Is it really necessary to trumpet your ignorance? Buy a map (or are they too dear now under NAS?). See, that last bit was a joke, too. I'll point them out each time, if you like.
It really is quite pathetic for you and many others to be putting forward the view that 'light' aircraft pilots are all cowboys
Perhaps you missed that bit, but it was a Mr Ron Lawford of AOPA who was putting forward that view. As a light aircraft pilot myself, I don't think I have ever penetrated CTA.
We can be rest assured
What do you base such missives on? The NASIGs track record of industry consultation? Heeding expert advice? Modification under fair criticism?
let's see some sensible discussion and less intemperate language,
You mean like "bloody ashamed to make such a stupid comment " or "you have a sick sense of humour " or "really is quite pathetic for you and many others " ? How am I going so far? And all from just ONE post of YOURS
And finally
maybe 'fine tuned' to ensure that safety is not unduly compromised
It's already been compromised , which is why so many on this forum are so upset.

Civil enough for you?