PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas, Alan Joyce’s personal play thing.
Old 14th Aug 2023, 11:43
Frank Burden

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
I looked into my porridge this morning and Alan Joyce was looking back at me, I looked into my cup or tea and Alan Joyce was looking back at me, I went to the toilet and looked into the bowl and Alan Joyce was looking back at me, and so on for the rest of the day. He is everywhere in my life! But his job is to run an airline! How can he be so pervasive in my life when his job is to run an airline? Don’t worry, although I cannot erase him from my life I have my own form of revenge. For ten years all overseas flights on Singapore Airlines. All domestic flights on Virgin Australia. You may be invading my conscious mind, but I am trying to make sure you do not profit from your invasive, intrusive, and egotistical views on my personal thoughts. I am sure like a number of retired politicians you will continue to promote your personal narrative once you retire from Qantas but from my perspective I will continue to see you in my toilet bowl and decide whether it is number one or two which you will be receiving on each occasion!

Last edited by Frank Burden; 14th Aug 2023 at 12:45.
The following 3 users liked this post by Frank Burden: