PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair-3
Thread: Wizzair-3
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2023, 14:33
davidjohnson6

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by SWBKCB
In the 90's people thought EZY had a business model that couldn't be sustained - I don't think ATN means that, it's not the business model, but the way it is being implemented...
I imagine that ATNotts thinks that Wizzair are a bunch of money-grabbing b*st*rds who treat everyone like sh*t and are run by a small group of people solely out to make as much money as possible as fast as possible for themselves. That's exactly what I think of Wizzair.
My last flight with Wizz, about 2 weeks ago, arrived 2h50m late (so no EU261 compensation) landing at Luton at 4 am and my getting home at 5:45 am. Yes, I had to work the next day. Since then, I have booked plenty more flights with Wizzair. Mrs Johnson and I are currently looking at visiting Cairo and the Pyramids next year. Wizzair can be very cheap, and we get to see large areas of Europe, North Africa and West Asia with them.
I stand by my previous opinion on BHX and Wizzair - you can either be a stuffy old fart in life decrying things as not good enough and consequently doing nothing... or you can dive in to life and make the best of the (non-perfect) opportunities available.

Last edited by davidjohnson6; 11th Aug 2023 at 14:59.