PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TUI airways-2
Thread: TUI airways-2
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2023, 15:49
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TUI

[QUOTE=Matt995;11480945]Not quite certain where you are getting the information from Pete, re Enfidha on Sundays for BHX Summer 2024? Still showing that the aircraft operates on a W pattern (to BFS) from late May to the end of September. - Almeria won't be added back, as their is no current spare aircraft slots for it on Thursdays or Sundays

It was in the holidays section and not the timetable section and it was when I put in specific dates but I didn't realise TUI prefer you to fly the days they want you to go not the days you want to go. It does this without an option to select +/- 3 days option. I put in Tunisia the Sunday option appeared so I selected it without adding filters for price or resort and I strangely had this notion that the Sunday flight would appear but I hadn't noticed the first 15 holidays displayed were the Monday flight. I trust they are trying to sell Monday over Sunday and don't give two hoots what the customer actually wants.

Perfectly understandable if you select Sunday and the only flight is Monday.The same happened with Dubrovnik, I selected Thursday and the first 10 holidays were Sunday - what an infuriating piece of software. The Jet2 website strangely shows you the day you have asked for, what a unique concept that is. In the results page you can filter your options is the left hand panel in TUI if you notice but my word .

I still half expect a Sunday & Thursday slot to appear for Almeria by changing possibly the NBE and DBV and the spare Thursday slot was an easy error to spot, it was the P&O Malta which I hadn't noted as I was using TUI and naturally isn't displayed

The TUI timetable is very easy to use but doesn't automatically show the return landing time which is a pain but at least there is an option which is more than Jet2 does now.

Pete