PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2023, 20:06
ksl.23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all, I applied twice already and got rejected both time after my final interview. One of the reasons I think is not having any prior flight experience. What do you think I should do different to draw their attention more next time besides having a good technical knowledge? Is there any simulator classes that I can take here in Hong Kong? Or what do you think one should do to make them impressed in terms of what I have done for the preparation of the programme besides studying technical stuffs? Also how much help do you think solo flight course of LTF Melbourne would be for the selection process? I am asking this because the interviewer mentioned this topic during final interview, who said “Even though flight hours are not required, what have you done related to flying which can reassure us that you are right candidate for this role?”. I am also running on a tight budget recently. So, what options do I have left? Do you think I should take simulator classes or should go for solo course? If so, please mention the names of those institutions as well. Genuine suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited by ksl.23; 5th Aug 2023 at 20:17. Reason: Forgot something for to ask