PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Doncaster Sheffield-3
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2023, 04:34
pug

Received 95 Likes on 56 Posts
Originally Posted by G-FORZ
Try companies house, for EMA to Y22 the full breakdowns are there to see retail £3,032,000 car parks £7,424,000 total £10,456,000 1.1m pax = £9.50/pax
Cazza didn’t provide numbers but suggested car park revenue was close to the full stated DSA revenue.
For DSA it might be prudent to look at aircraft movements to assess what was a realistic airfield performance (revenue) bear in mind for Y22 we are talking Freight, TUI,WIZZ, Police, Excel, flying club and Ryanair/Easy training, put that all in there and add Car Parking and Retail plus all airside rentals, do you really think this is all reported properly in revenue of the accounts of DSA Ltd?
We got there in the end.. Again, why are we using FY22? We don’t have the results from DSA to compare so how is it in any way scientific? Use 2019 figures and come back. Compare also LPL (still effectively a Peel airport) where revenue for car parking was £3.60 per passenger. It is no use using FY20, 21 and 22 for obvious reasons.

Revenue at DSA for FY 21 was I believe £8.4n on 400000+ passengers (your figures!) which is £20.00 per passenger. Is this also a misrepresentation?

Cazza also hasn’t replied to my question, which Peel company siphoned off the car parking revenue and how much was it?

It’s laughable that you’re coming on here accusing a company effectively of ‘basically fraud’ with absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back it up other than ‘trust me dude’.

You also haven’t answered any of my questions of where this latent demand is and how Peel have deterred growth.