PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Roadshow HONG KONG March.
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2023, 18:35
MENELAUS

Received 27 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by corporal klinger
All your conclusions are wrong, not sure how else to put it so you are willing to accept the truth. You seem incapable to see the world through a different viewpoint.

On a side note, I have unfortunately seen too many colleagues making emotional decisions, and you seem guided more out of hate for the old rather than love for the new.. No idea how EK will work out for you, and if you actually had read and processed my posts you would find that I never said anything against joining EK in general. Just for me it would not make sense. I sincerely hope you based your decision on sustainable and meaningful numbers. Logically it does not make sense to focus on the paycut at CX over the years, but to look at current numbers and those of alternatives only. Your post is suspiciously full of references to the past. Again, emotionally understandable, but logically wrong.

For me the squarefeet of my place are not a problem.I like to live in my own property and I would not buy in Dubai, for various reasons. I simply would not want to swap with a "villa" in a suburb of Dubai.No matter how big.

Commands might come sooner or later than advertised, nature of the business. Wait and see how the climate and the local mentality look like after a while. I don't think you can judge EK yet, it will take years. Once the new becomes the old you will know.
A polite and reasoned response Corporal. Kudos.