PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stansted-4
Thread: Stansted-4
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2023, 17:56
JW95

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Paulesx
Indeed and with better timings, see they are loaded for double daily on some periods with 1 operated by Lufthansa and 1 operated by Eurowings.

No doubt it would work very well as a year round addition, as would a flight to CDG with AF and a flight to AMS with KLM for both the stand alone and Hub connection opportunities
I second that- it would be fantastic for STN if LH did convert this to a year round operation - connections wise, especially long haul, Munich has it covered well Plus MUC hasn't been served for some time since EZY cut the route, so its about time we had a year round connection again As far as AMS/CDG are concerned, I agree with you there also. AMS would work fantastically well as a feeder route with KLM, although there is an argument that this could potentially cannibalise loads on the NWI, LCY and LHR routes. Similar scenario with CDG, which hasn't been served from Stansted since EZY cancelled it. Surely MAG should be able to attract at least one of these airlines as a feeder operation to STN? I also can't see FR ever responding with their own STN-AMS/CDG services.