Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Just Plane Mad
Someone suggested this be posted from a email group:

No AOC
No Operating Licence
No Aircraft on G-reg
No DFT application to change bi lateral / air services agreement with US
No application for Part 129 US approval to operate
No application to sell tickets in the USA (Long 12-18 month process)
Money comes from Middle East into holiday swap, then into global. Global have to be 50.1% UK owned under new Brexit rules.

Will the US Dept for Transport and the UK DFT grant 'Global' a route licence /ASA on one of the worlds busiest air route which you could almost say is like a trade agreement, to a company whose funds (so far, unless they find UK money) have come from a Middle East family….I think not!

[SHORTENED IN QUOTE]

The Capital adequacy test / financial fitness test set by the UK CAA will set at a bar for the OL at a such a high number, they will make it impossible for it to happen as they know they will be picking up the pieces in 6-12 months time!
A comprehensive summary there Just Plane Mad!

But perhaps the CEO of this 'airline' can solve them all in one step following the newest appointment to his burgeoning 'advisory board'? He just announced that Margaret Dabbs, OBE is the latest to join.

'We can’t thank you enough!' he oozed in a reply to her yesterday on LInkedIn. '’I'm thrilled that you are joining our advisory board. You’re a fantastic and inspiring person to me!''

Looking through his list of advisors the boy Asquith seems to have an obsession with having OBE's and MBE's in his gang. Margaret was awarded her OBE in 2023 - in an awards season still tainted by Boris Johnson's friends-family-felons theme. Absolutely no suggestion however that Margaret herself is anything other than honorable and fully deserving of the OBE.

According to her London website she leads 'The No.1 Retail & Spa Brand For The Best & Most Effective Luxury Products For Feet, Hands and Legs for both men & women.'

But will those listed skills help clearing the long list 'TO DO' items posted above???

Might it be time for Asquith to look for some serious Ops, Regulatory and Revenue Management professionals?

However, I guess if Gatwick ever rented Global some space for a luxury lounge (if they still had $$$ to build one), Margaret would be a great person to have on board for the spa side of things.